11.05.2018

Updates

Hi friends! I haven't posted in awhile - life is just so full with my little one keeping me busy. But I wanted to pop on here to let you know about a few events I have coming up.


Portland Book Festival (formly Wordstock) is this weekend - on Saturday November 10th!
I have three events during it:

9:30 a.m. at the Oregon Historical Society (Columbia Sportswear Company Stage)
Storytime: Mae’s First Day of School 

10:10 a.m. at the Crumpacker Library at the Portland Art Museum
Words and Pictures: Making Children’s Literature
Panel discussion with
with Kate Berube, Alison Farrell, LeUyen Pham, Heidi Schulz

1:15 p.m. —Pop up storytime and Q&A 
at a Portrait of My Teacher by Florine Stettheimer in the Portland Art Museum

________________________________

December events:
12/1 -Wildwood Arts Fair at Friendly House (https://www.friendlyhouseinc.org/
An artisan fair from 12-3pm. Local artists and authors. 

Over 100 local authors selling books from 12-4pm.

Local art and craft fair from 7-10pm


No comments: