2.12.2013

Kid President


Today I am watching ALL the kid president episodes while I draw.  (This is one of the secret tricks of being an illustrator - you can watch stuff while you draw!  I also watch loads of TED talks.  So great.  I highly recommend Brene Brown's videos.  Go here: brene brown on TED )

But back to Kid President.  Have you not seen him yet?!  I love love love this kid!  He's imploring everyone to be more awesome.  How?  By being nice to people, by dancing, by being creative, by eating cupcakes and even by being a party!  Watch this one!  It's only 3 minutes long.




He interviews Adventure Time creator Pen Ward here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HakmcewcZ_E&list=SPzvRx_johoA-YabI6FWcU-jL6nKA1Um-t
Love that show!

Ok, back to drawing - keeping Kid President's advice in mind:
"This is life people.  You got air coming through your nose!  You got a heartbeat!  That means it's time to do somethin'!",

No comments: